Makios is the leading partner when it comes to IP or "VoIP" telephony. We have been a huge fan of IP Office for many years and implemented systems for many clients successfully over the years. It is just one of those solutions that you set and forget, yet it continues to perform as it should, totally in line with the style we love.
As you may have heard, Avaya’s IP Office Release 10 has landed, bringing some great new features to improve a product that already stands apart from any other IP Business Communications system on the market today and has for a number of years.
To name a few of the new and improved bells and whistles—there are capacity enhancements, stronger resiliency and security, better scalability, a richer user experience with more collaboration features, even more simplified installation and maintenance, UC client improvements, new LDAP integration features, Windows 10, EXSi 6, T.38 Fax protocol support… and the list goes on.
What this translates to for you:
- Continuity—more up-time, less downtime; reducing IT headaches and reboots, giving you more consistent quality.
- Better user experience with features like a video collaboration station, rich desktop application integration, and simple web collaboration.
- Migration path to Cloud; with hybrid cloud solutions enabling leverage of premise and/or cloud-based investments
- Better scalability for growing companies (now supports up to 3,000 users / 150 nodes)
- Efficiency— the lineup has expanded to include features that streamline and simplify management on our end, such as the new vSphere 6.0 (EXSi 6.0) Hypervisor. Web-Manager application capabilities have also been improved, incorporating LDAP User-synchronization such as Login-Code, Voicemail passwords, and Twinning information.
- Server Edition performance enhancements including up to 32 different music on hold (MOH) sources, improved packet capture logging, reduced RAM footprint, etc.
Since its launch in 2002, over 550,000 IP Office solutions have been deployed worldwide. Fourteen years later, Avaya is at the top of their game with this latest release and if you haven’t already made the switch or would like to take advantage of the new features available, please contact us for a no-obligations evaluation and find out firsthand, the fantastic impact we can deliver for your business or organization.