Healthcare Business Technology
We manage your technology so you can manage your patients with care and without worry.
Analytics have named 2017 “the year of the healthcare breach” —which is exactly what they called 2016. As the threats continue to grow, you need strategies for protecting your organization to withstand the cyber attacks that target the healthcare industry constantly.
The penalties for HIPAA violations rules are severe and range from $100 to $50,000 per violation, a hefty fine for any business.
- How can your organization become more resilient to the cyber threats that endanger your highly sensitive PHI?
- How can you detect security gaps and spot attacks early?
- How can you spot attacks early enough to minimize the damage they can do?
- How can you ensure individual accountability and prevent policy violations?
- How can you prepare for and pass HIPAA audits more effectively?
- How can you implement the best practices created by health service providers?
Talk with us today. These kind of worries can leave you vulnerable and take critical focus away from caring for your patients. Our solutions will remove the stress of running your IT infrastructure and assist your team in adopting the best practices to ensure total HIPAA compliance, as well as PCI standards.
The foremost benefit of HIPAA compliance is protecting members of the healthcare industry from the consequences of data breaches. By defining standards for receiving, transmitting and maintaining data, HIPAA encourages health care providers to embrace digital platforms instead of their manual systems. That way, they can maximize security, lower costs, and reduce chances of errors.
We manage the three biggest aspects of your HIPAA compliance: Integrity of information, Confidentiality, and Availability. We have the ability to help you wherever you are at with HIPAA law compliance, offering top of the line data encryption solutions. We can provide HIPAA compliant off-site backups that are affordable and keep your patient data safe. Worried about a data breach? We can identify and help prevent staff members from putting protected data into any unsecured areas. Our solutions will provide you with peace of mind knowing that your ePHI is safe and secure.
Trust is the most important factor when helping find the best solution for your practice. Let our service prove our commitment to your success.
Makios Cloud Security is one part of that solution; a highly intelligent system built to protect your valuable resources and is available for any network, large or small. We install an appliance at your location which monitors and scans both inbound and outbound data to make sure it is legit and blocks anything that is not.
Some of the features:
- 24x7 Monitoring
- Firewall Protection
- VPN solution (SSL/IPSec)
- Antivirus Protection
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- Reputation Enabled Defense (IP spoofing)
- Advanced Threat Protection (cryptolocker, ransomware, etc)
- Web Filtering (Facebook, YouTube, Netflix, etc)
- Spam Email Filtering
- Malware Protection
- DLP (Data Loss Prevention)
- Monthly reporting
Get In Touch!
Call our offices today to speak with one of our professionals about how we can help.