Leasing or financing? A great way to pay for large purchases your business needs today.
Makios works with a number of partners that offer competitive leasing and financing for equipment purchases and projects. We can even include the labor to set it up, making it a simple way to get exactly what you need today on terms that are convenient for your business.
Makios Leasing makes technology solutions easy to own and easy on the balance sheet. It’s easy to get started. You can apply for a lease online by clicking the button below or get a quick quote by filling out the form on the right. If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Some of the features:
- Bundled solutions – One-stop shopping of hardware, software, installation and maintenance services all bundled into one lease with a single monthly payment.
- Cost vs. Usage – Tailored terms based on need and usage rather than full cost of equipment.
- Simplified process – Streamlined procedures and a one-page lease application are designed to help you get the technology you need without a lot of hassle.
- Flexible terms – Multiple options including 12, 24, 36, 48 and 60 month plans.
- FMV - Fair Market Value, finance only a portion of the total value to decrease monthly cost. Good for products that are frequently upgraded.
- Fixed rate – Pay the same rate through your entire lease.
- End of lease – Options include owning your equipment at the end of the term or simply returning the equipment to us.
- Upgrade – As new equipment becomes available you can upgrade to the latest models each time your lease ends.
- Less upfront cash – You do not need to make large cash payments for the purchase of equipment.
- Better total cost of ownership – Older equipment costs more to operate and maintain. Deal more effectively with older assets by establishing a refresh cycle.
- Additional benefits – Businesses that lease technology may be able to take advantage of accounting and tax credits.
Get In Touch!
Call our offices today to speak with one of our professionals about how we can help.