Redefining Managed IT Services For Your Growing Technology Needs
Can your technology take you where you want to go next?
Work with Makios Technology and we’ll make sure it does. Whether you are looking for a managed IT services team of professionals that can manage your growing technology and support needs, or you’re looking to solve a specific business problem like Cyber-Security, VoIP, Internet or even Fiber Internet there are many ways we can work together!
VoIP & Internet
Are you paying too much when it comes to your phone bill? And is the internet you are on, the right solution for you? Get insight from professionals and align to get the most out of it.
Managed IT Services
1% of data loss is due to natural disasters, the other 99% is strategy
Why people do business with us.
What people say about us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Regardless of what many people think, a computer network needs constant maintenance and upkeep. Avoiding the upkeep or critical things like routine maintenance tasks can lead to unforeseen downtime which often leads to high unexpected costs. By having Managed IT Services and a provider like Makios help you with the upkeep of your systems you not only have a better chance of preventing downtime, you have a team of professionals making sure that your team can work and be productive all the time.
The short answer is that managed IT generally starts at about $30 per month, but that would not include other hidden costs that are generally not considered. Such hidden costs are things like equipment, Internet & Phone lines, but also things like software and even downtime. Get with one of our specialists to talk about the true cost of technology with you and get a comprehensive idea on where you stand financially.
Although every small business should make an effort to manage their technology and cyber-security, a lot of smaller company simply do not have the budget to outsource IT to a third party. Although Makios has some very affordable options to at least cover the basics, the companies we work with generally have a budget that allows them to cover the costs that comes with technology ownership and running a business.
There is no government or state regulation that says that every company should do a predefined list of things to be able to operate. So you don’t “need” to have a contract with IT company per se. That being said, certain companies are subject to laws and regulations such as HIPAA which are mandated by both the federal and state governments and require the non-disclosure of Personal Health Information (PHI) with which an IT management company such as Makios can help.